SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter
Warranty: 5-year product warranty
Designed for rough ambient conditions for stand alone or grid back up operation. All Sunny Islands are 48V.
The new SMA Sunny Island 4548-US and 6048-US inverters are based on the proven off-grid technology in the Sunny Island 5048-US but now feature 20 percent more power output. A maximum efficiency of 96 percent ensures peak production, which results in reduced diesel usage and makes a smaller dimensioning of the PV array possible. The new Sunny Island with two different power ratings enable more flexible system sizing. And, with multicluster technology, up to 12 Sunny Islands can be integrated into off-grid power systems up 100 kW in size.
- Max. efficiency: 96 percent
- CEC efficiency: 94 % and 94.5 %
- State of Charge Calculation
- Intelligent battery management for longer battery lifespan
- Easy commissioning with the “Quick Configuration Guide”
- Complete off-grid management
- Excellent for grid-tied battery back up
- For systems from 2 kW to 100 kW
- Single, 120/240 V split-phase and three-phase operation, connectable in parallel and modularly expandable
- Extreme overload capacity
- OptiCool active temperature management system
- 5-year standard warranty