A complete kit to provide lighting and power in remote locations. The solar panel fits to a wall and charges the supplied lithium battery hub. A 300 lumen LED lighting strip connects to the battery hub by a supplied 5m (expandable) cable. The LED strip is bright enough to illuminate a 16 square meter room for up to 7 hours per day / night. The solar panel will charge the battery hub in as little as 4hrs. The battery hub has a light & power On/Off switch, 2 x 12v light sockets (should extra lighting be needed), 2 x USB charge sockets and a single 12v auto socket to power devices such as 12v fans, compressors, lanterns and water pumps. Easy and safe to DIY install – totally plug and play and only DC.
- 1 x Solar Panel – 5w, 12v with 2.5m cable to connect to battery hub
- 1 x Solar panel wall bracket and fixings
- 1 x 2Ah / 12v battery hub inc 2 x 12v lighting ports, 2 x 5v USB ports and 1 x 12v auto socket port
- 1 x 5m cable – from battery hub to LED strip
- 1 x 300Lm expandable LED strip
- 1 x Pack of cable panel pins
- 1 x User manual
Weight: 2.5 kgs
Size: 220 x 146 x 50mm (hub) / 306 x 218 x 25mm (solar panel)
3 Years free TesupCare product warranty comes with this wind turbine.
Go Green Shipments
Reduced Carbon Emissions
World's leading manufacturer
Door Delivery in 3 Days
From our local warehouses